Sunday, January 3, 2010

not too late for xmas :)

the hidden beauty

tree outside ion

tart from the heart

specially delivered to my doorstep!

and it definitely has my warmest wishes
toast to the 3 years!
and the many more years to come!


hop off the plane
and land myself @ alvin's for christmas party!
right on time for the strike of 12 to christmas!
{picture with carol}

the girls

santa?
his dressing is pretty questionable for the day
hahaha


santarinas?

baby T

baby T and me!
{did you notice? one has teeth and the other doesnt?}

annual christmas meal with FANANA!
jiang nan chun @ four seasons
from her

ginger bread from me :)

its the end of the year again
this year wouldnt have been this great without you guys around.
special thanks and merry christmas!
christmas will be with us through the year as long as its in our heart and we feel it! :)

No comments: